Charity Finance Webinar
If you’re a nonprofit organisation, you’ll know that survival depends on your ability to close month end fast, get critical insights quickly and to forecast (and re-forecast) accurately.
Join iplicit and Charity finance expert, Mark Salway for a free Webinar covering:
- 2023 challenges facing nonprofits
- A quick-fire case study on Health Poverty Action’s finance transformation
- A demo of iplicit tailored for nonprofits:
- Unlimited analysis dimensions
- SORP and SOFA reporting
- Fund accounting and consolidation
- Project financial management
- VAT, MTD and partial exemptions
A nonprofit who recently switched to iplicit...
“I reviewed many potential finance systems over the course of a year before deciding upon iplicit. What made iplicit stand out was just how much it could be tailored for our exact requirements. We are saving six weeks consolidating the various project balance sheets. It’s essential we have transparency and report back to Donors on how and where their money was spent. Now a report can be done in less than 2 days.”
Sandra Tcheumeni Boschet, Head of Finance & Administration, Health Poverty Action